WORK FOR US
WORK FOR US
Executive Career Partners is a proven career transition and candidate marketing agency.
We are growing, and currently hiring to fill several positions.
We are currently looking for Regional Directors to take advantage of our consistently growing number of qualified leads, as well as Career Strategists to craft and manage our one-on-one customer engagements. If you are self-motivated, and seek a role where truly caring about your client’s success will lead to elevated compensation, then ECP may be a good place for you to apply your skills and expertise.
ECP, a leader in career transition and candidate marketing, is growing and looking to add Career Strategists to our team. If you are self-motivated, have a background in career coaching, recruiting, human resources, or digital marketing, and would enjoy working remotely for a growing firm, then please SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
Our Career Strategists are the frontline representative of ECP to our Senior to C-level professional clients. Each is trained to be a job search strategist and personal brand marketing expert. This service delivery team is creating effective resumes, letters and online content. They know which channels will produce the best market response given each client’s goals, work history, geography, liabilities and other crucial factors.
Leveraging our company’s global research resources, the latest in job aggregation tools and optimized content distribution methods, the Career Strategist, in partnership with the client, identifies a market position, and a go-to-market strategy. They guide our clients to navigate through the recruitment, application, interview and negotiation process and help every job seeker save time in reaching their transition goal.
Career Strategists work from home on our Salesforce Lightening platform, with access to the latest in global data and ATS optimization and marketing engagement tools.
Required for this role:
- 8-10 years of business experience, preferably in human resources, direct customer support, recruiting or digital marketing
- Self-motivation – as this is a work-from-home position
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/partnership skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of Salesforce, G-Suite proficient
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration today!
- Engaging, educating, and guiding job seekers using our available technologies and consultative solutions.
- Understanding job seekers’ needs and tailoring custom solutions through consultative selling practices.
- Responding to customer referrals for more information on ECP’s services, making compelling business cases and closing new business.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from first lead contact to sale through service fulfillment.
- Delivering precise forecasting and follow up.
- Managing client and internal expectations.
- Becoming the expert on our enterprise offerings, as well as monitoring and reporting on what the competition is doing in the assigned region.
What makes a successful Regional Director
- Are the type of person who strives to make a personal and meaningful impact to the customers with whom you work.
- Are comfortable working and communicating with all types of professionals, and have the ability to gain their trust and ensure that they listen to you.
- Are effective at translating the benefits of our company’s services and technology into easy to understand, relatable language.
- Are a strong independent sales contributor ready to spend your time by phone speaking and sharing our services with qualified prospective clients.
- Have an intense drive to succeed and to help others around you to be their best and stretch what they perceive to be possible.
- Know that your ultimate success depends upon your client’s success…then ECP might be an ideal company for you to apply your talents.
You’ll need to have:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree, or six plus years of relevant sales and/or customer service work experience.
Even better if you:
- Completed your degree in a relevant field of study such as business, communications or psychology.
- Sold services or technical solutions to B2C customers.
- Understand the use of Salesforce as a Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Have experience with MS Office applications and Google Suite.
- Have managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Have cultivated strong, trusting customer relationships with senior to c-level professionals.
- Are self-motivated and can work productively from a home office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences.
*This is an individual contributor role.
SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Executive Career Partners is seeking a part-time (up to 30 hours per week) Sales and Marketing Assistant.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to create, implement, manage, and improve critical steps in the lead generation, sales support and brand development efforts of our growing organization.
- Execute daily research, building effective queries to pinpoint ideal data
- Run research using our industry leading data resources
- Data entry and information distribution
- Engage with company vendor partners to identify potential new customers
- Strong Word, Excel, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Suite experience preferred
- Experience working in Salesforce a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Love of creating and flawlessly executing processes with an eye towards constant improvement
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
This is a work-from-home virtual environment with consistent online team engagement.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales support, marketing, digital marketing, and social media lead generation needed
Please go to www.ecp-careers.com for more information on our company.