RESUMES & SUPPORTING CONTENT
RESUMES & SUPPORTING CONTENT
Custom Written for You
ECP provides résumés, letters and supporting content for a variety of encounters faced by job seekers. Each branded materials package is designed and customized to meet the unique needs of each client. Our branded content packages can contain one to all of the following documents:
Our Career Strategists can create these resumes for ECP clients:
- PRIMARY RESUME – This is keyword-rich document that showcases your top transferrable skills and accomplishments in an interesting and engaging format. The purpose of this resume is to capture qualified engagement in the market.
- PREMIUM RESUME – This document is used as a leave-behind after an interview.
It is formatted with your photo in the header and contains all your relevant content necessary to tell a deeper story about your qualifications.
- ONE-PAGE RESUME – A precise overview of core desired skills, accomplishments and experience. Delivered in a one-page format, this resume is best used when changing industries & contains limited details.
- DIGITAL RESUME – Use this plain text version of the resume document when uploading to recruiter and employer sites. The lack of formatting and simple layout allows for a higher acceptance by Applicant Tracking Systems
Content for Every Situation
We create personalized content for you to use in networking, prospecting & marketing.
Content may address the following:
- sending directly to key decision makers
- sending to recruiters
- sending to VCs and private equity firms
- networking with people who know you
- responding to openings
- confirming and thanking references
- networking with alumni
- follow up after a job application
- follow up after previous communications
Linkedin Profile Content – We provide a polished LinkedIn presence and strong understanding of how to use this tool. Your profile content is crafted by your Marketing Director and then optimized by our trained LinkedIn Specialist. We deliver to you a step-by-step profile update document with the proper content and instructions on updating your settings for enhanced exposure during your job search.
Personal Marketing Website Content – For campaigning in the digital age, a personal website is a must. Hiring managers are doing their research to validate you before calling. With a domain with your name in it, you also make networking faster & efficient. Delivering an email with a link rather than an attachment can also get you past corporate firewalls.
Additional Options We Make Available:
Executive Biography – Used when going for Director, VP and C-level positions where Board approval and interviews by C-level executives are likely to be a part of your process. A well-written biography providing a third-party point of view can provide a significant competitive edge.
Recruiter E-Distribution – We offer a personalized third-party recommendation email sent to recruiters on your behalf. We’ll send to up to 500 or up to 1000 recruiters that match interest in your skills.We provide you with post-delivery analytics engagement. We also provide messaging and direction on follow up.
VC/PE E-Distribution – We also offer a personalized third-party recommendation email sent to venture capital and private equity firms on your behalf. We’ll send to up to 200 VC / PE groups that could be interested in you to help one or more of their companies in their portfolio. We provide you with post-delivery analytics on engagement for follow up.
Social Promotional Video – Stand out on social media with a simple but visually appealing content piece. ECP will share the video on Executive Career Partners LinkedIn page. You will be provided an MP4 version.