6 Incredible Things to Think About Before You Get the Job Offer As an experienced professional, you're no stranger to negotiation. But when it comes to negotiating your job offer, there are a few key things you should keep in mind. Here are the top 6 items you must...
Salary Negotiation You aced the interview, and the recruiter calls to offer you the job, now what? People often think they shouldn’t negotiate but companies expect you to negotiate. Remember, if you don’t ask, you won’t receive. According to fidelity, 85% of Americans...
Don’t Talk Money, Part 2
“It’s a well-known proposition that you know who’s going to win a negotiation; it’s he who pauses the longest.” Robert Court “Explain the value and justify the cost - People don’t mind paying; they just don’t like to overpay.” Chris Murray (from Selling with EASE: The...
Don’t Talk Money, Part 1
Why You Should Never Discuss Money During An Interview “A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.” Yogi Berra “Show me the money!” Rod Tidwell (played by Cuba Gooding, Jr. in Jerry Maguire) “Very few negotiations are begun and concluded in the same sitting. It's really...
- Turning the Tables: 5 Savvy Strategies to Tackle Lowball Job Offers
- Navigating the Job Market Tsunami: Surfing the Wave of Unexpected U.S. Employment Growth
- How to Play in the Waves: Your Guide to Surviving a New Job in Troubled Waters
- The Savvy Leader’s Guide to Relocation: 5 Essential Tips for a Successful Lift and Shift
- It’s Not Personal, It’s Just Business: How to Stay Friends While Competing for an Executive Job