Navigating the Obstacle Course: How Men Over 50 Can Overcome Challenges in the Job Market The job market today presents numerous challenges for job seekers at any age, but for men over the age of 50, the difficulties can be especially pronounced. As the workforce...
Buff and Polish Your Online Presence
Cleaning Up Your Online Presence When you are the owner of a business, someone in the career transition industry, or a person in an upper management position, it’s essential to maintain an appropriate image online. Creating a healthy online presence is paramount to...
Mitigate Your Liabilities and Get Hired!
Remember one thing as you hit the job market: There is no such thing as a perfect candidate for any job. However, professional liabilities are real and if ignored, these potential hurdles to getting hired can potentially derail your candidacy. ECP has a team of Career...
Job Search Tips for Non-Techies Stuck in a Tech Universe
“Soon the digital divide will not be between the haves and the have-nots. It will be between the know-hows and the non-know-hows.” - Howard Rheingold “The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.” - B. F. Skinner “Once a new technology rolls over...
- The Savvy Leader’s Guide to Relocation: 5 Essential Tips for a Successful Lift and Shift
- It’s Not Personal, It’s Just Business: How to Stay Friends While Competing for an Executive Job
- The Art of Navigating Multiple Job Offers: A Guide for Executives
- Breaking the Barrier: Overcoming Discrimination and Bias in Executive Job Search
- From Job Hunter to Job Jedi