Boost Your Job Search With These 5 Multi-Media Marketing Strategies Marketing yourself is key to landing any job you want - but it's not always easy to know where to start. In today's job market, it's not enough to just submit your resume and sit back and wait for an...
How to Properly Prepare for Your Video Interview
Many of the tips and tricks that you can Google about how to prepare for your video interview are common sense. Of course, you will find a quiet room rather than interviewing from a laptop in the middle of a crowded Starbucks; of course, you will try out the video...
How to Job Hunt Effectively While Unemployed
Looking for a new job is hard. It’s time-consuming, tedious, stressful, and often depressing. That being said, there are some things you can do to streamline the process. Here are a few tips and tricks that have helped ECP clients manage the job search process and...
How to Ace an Online Interview
As our world continues to move toward more digital interactions during the interview process, it's important to make sure you are prepared for digital interviews. Even the first interview not be a phone call but rather be on Zoom, Google Meet, or a proprietary...
- Turning the Tables: 5 Savvy Strategies to Tackle Lowball Job Offers
- Navigating the Job Market Tsunami: Surfing the Wave of Unexpected U.S. Employment Growth
- How to Play in the Waves: Your Guide to Surviving a New Job in Troubled Waters
- The Savvy Leader’s Guide to Relocation: 5 Essential Tips for a Successful Lift and Shift
- It’s Not Personal, It’s Just Business: How to Stay Friends While Competing for an Executive Job